BBA is known as Bachelor of Business Administration. You can consider it to be a three-year undergraduate course provided by the best BBA colleges in India. Many students opt for career consultant services when looking for a suitable college for their BBA course. It is because there are multiple colleges to pick from, and choosing the right one according to your marks and cut-off may be difficult sometimes. BBA is the ideal course for students looking forward to acquiring a detailed business knowledge and management skills to be a manager in an enterprise or company.
If you want to shortlist the best BBA colleges in India, getting in touch with a BBA admission consultant will ease your process of college selection as they have the skills and in-depth knowledge needed to help you build your career. But, before that, it is better to understand the BBA course in a better way so that you can be ready with your homework. Here is a detailed explanation of the course information that you may need to know.
Course Admission Syllabus For The BBA Program
The BBA admission generally happens after class 12 and needs a student to go through an entrance examination test as maximum colleges do the selection process in that manner. Some colleges may have their own admission criteria where they’ll offer admission based on merit. The top BBA consultants can also help you shortlist colleges based on merit if you entrance examination rank is good and you have good marks in your board examinations. The entrance examination will contain MCQ type questions and you need to answer in a time frame. The BBA entrance examination evaluates the qualitative and quantitative skills depending on the BBA syllabus that contains these prerequisites:
Subject: Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Coding & Decoding
- Symbol Based Logic
- Family Tree
- Groups & Conditionality
- Logical Series
- Logical Puzzles
- Calendar, etc.
Subject: Business & General Awareness
- Economy & Business
- Company Entities
- Awards & Honors
- Government & Policies
- Literature & Media
- Trade Terminologies
- Books & Authors, etc.
Subject: General English
- Idioms & Phrases
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Foreign Words, Nouns & Pronouns, Errors
- Prepositions & Conjunctions
- Modifiers, Tenses, & Parallelism
- Reading Comprehension
- Logical Consistency, etc.
Subject: Quantitative Ability
- Roots, Surds, Indices
- Percentages & Averages
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Algebraic Formations
- Profit & Loss
- Linear Equations
- Time, Speed, & Distance
- Vectors, etc.
The Admission Fees For The BBA Course
The BBA course will follow a strict few structure as per the type of program and it goes somewhat like:
- For full-time BBA students looking forward to taking admission for a 3-year course in any BBA college in India may need to pay a fee somewhere between Rs 3 lakhs to Rs 6 lakhs respectively.
- If a student is looking for a part-time BBA course, then the fee structure will differ and it will vary between Rs 45000 to Rs 60000. In this case, it is not at all mandatory to attend regular classes like full-time students.
- A BBA specialization course will require a student to pay somewhere around Rs 3 Lakhs to Rs 7 lakhs.
You can always reach out to the top BBA consultants so that they can help you choose the best course type according to your career objective.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For The BBA Course?
Students looking forward to taking admission for the BBA course through a career consultant or alone may need to satisfy these criterion.
- Students must successfully pass their class 12 board examinations having a total aggregate score of 50% and more from a recognised board as per the rules.
- Students also need to undergo entrance examinations like DU JAT, GGSIPU CET, AIMA UGAT, NPAT, UPSC, IPU CET, BHU UET, and more.
- There is an age limit for the BBA course and students within the age frame of 17-22 years can take admission for the BBA program.
What Documents Are Needed For A BBA Admission?
If a student aims to apply for a BBA admission course in a reputed college, there will be a need for multiple documents. One needs to meet multiple criteria for being eligible for the application process. Therefore, here are some of them that needs to noted down by a student according to the top BBA consultants.
- The requirements for citizenship may be different for multiple colleges. Some colleges may accept Indian students exclusively and other colleges may accept students having any citizenship.
- The admission process will be dependent on merit itself and minimum 55% marks will be needed.
- Only students who have successfully completed their class 12 board examinations will be eligible for applying for multiple colleges.
- The age criteria is a minimum of 17 years of age, but there are certain colleges that may restrict the age criteria to a maximum of 25 years.
Apart from these, colleges may ask for various other details in the application form like:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Permanent Address
- Current Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Qualification in Education
- Certificates for extracurricular activities (State level and National level Participation)
- General, OBC, SC/ST, and other castes
- Any physical limitations
- The state’s residence
- Family Earnings
- Qualification of Parents
- Parental Consent or Signature
Therefore, the documents needed should have all the above-mentioned details attached. The documents may not be required in original as only the photocopies will be kept. The college will not be responsible for any original documents if you submit them. Apart from that, the student need to make sure that only authorised personnel certifies and attests the documents. Here are some of the documents needed for certification and attestation:
- 2 Photos
- Qualifications in Education (Both 10th & 12th standard)
- Extracurricular Certificates
- School Leaving Certificates
- If you belong to the SC/ST or OBC categories, you will need a certificate of caste
- A physical disability certificate from an approved medical officer
- Proof of domicile.
Feel free to consult with the top BBA consultants so that your documentation process goes well without a hassle.
Process Of Getting Admission
Approximately, 95% of BBA colleges will accept online form submission and application in India. Students. Students need to go through all the directions and follow the application process. It is why talking to a career consultant can be helpful in this case.
Lastly, students need to pretty cautious while they’re filling up the application form and entering the details as colleges are going to evaluate the details and scrutinize everything. The colleges can also ask a student to submit copies of particular papers like class 12 grade card, migration certificate, passport
You must be cautious while filling out the details since the college will double-check everything. You may also be required to submit a copy of certain papers, such as your 12th/10th-grade report card, migration certificate, and passport-size pictures.